When thinking of Australia, the wide-open spaces, Koalas, Kangaroos, outback bushes, clean water, and air come to mind. Australia has more than this. The number of international students is increasing year by year in Australia because of its laid-back and friendly nature, excellent standard of living, and high education system.
Students planning to study in Australia must read the details/information given below. This blog includes essential details such as why students prefer to study in Australia over India, why Australia is the best destination for international students and more.
Why Australia Is A Perfect Choice For International Students?
Australia is the top-most choice to carry out undergraduate, postgraduate, or research courses after the UK and the USA. Studying at an Australian university can lift your career prospects. Here’s how –
Facts about Studying in Australia
- Australia might be a small country with nearly 25 million people but when it comes to education, it is the 3rd most popular destination to study for international students. Soon they are going to lead the UK which is now the 2nd most preferred destination to study as per the University College of London’s Centre for Global Higher Education. The US remains first.
- In Australia, there are more than 7, 00, 000 international students pursuing their education. It means there is an 11% increase in international students as compared to the year 2017 just because of its high-quality education, multicultural society, excellent student support services, etc.
- Australia is renowned for the best universities. All these universities provided over 3,000 awards and scholarships through which students from 55 countries were benefited in the year 2019. To know how to apply for the Australian university scholarship 2020, you can visit the official website of a particular university and check the eligibility.
- In Australia, you will find many leading study courses. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020 rated Australian universities for the following discipline:
- Clinical, Pre-Clinical & Health
- Arts & Humanities
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences
Top 5 Reasons to Study In Australia
Australia has an open-door policy for international students. University scholars willing to pursue higher education in Australia are always welcome. Apart from this, there are a few reasons to study in Australia.
- Find globally ranked institutions
Australia is a best-fit and most preferred place to study for international students because of its friendly environment, diverse culture, and excellent education standard. Here, you will find that the Australian education sector is involved with world-class leading colleges, universities, and institutions providing the best student support, outstanding training facilities, and premium quality lectures.
Students looking for an unbiased proof that Australian institutions are the best in the world, refer to the Shanghai Rankings and the Times Higher Education.
- Opportunity to work while studying
The Australian education system is designed to assist you to succeed in this competitive world. Australian qualification makes a student stands apart and looks attractive to potential recruiter or employer of a company. In Australia, several vocational courses and degrees include workshops and internships which help gain hands-on-industry knowledge and experience.
- Learn how to be an agile thinker
Australian schools, colleges, and universities are dedicated and committed to develop and enhance practical knowledge and skills that are quite useful in the boom in your preferred industry. At Australian institutions, you will find innovative thinkers and entrepreneurial experts who are well-known with the best approach of teaching and learning in every discipline.
- Gain Accessibility to best student support service
Australian institutions also provide different student support services so that they can enjoy a relaxed life in Australia. There are various international student support centers for international students providing practical advice and support in terms of job skills, legal rights, and offers a chance to get socialise and meet other native and non-native students.
- Employment opportunities
Pursuing courses from an Australian institution makes students ready to work in a global workforce. Australian universities are associated with a team of experienced writers who have adequate knowledge of the subject and work environment that makes you best-fit for potential employers.
So, these were the top-most benefits to study in Australia. If you are willing to know more about why choose Australia for education, then contact us. We are best in assisting with the entire academic activities whether it is related to writing projects or online exams. We have certified and experienced subject-matter experts who are dedicated to their job. Therefore, no need to worry just place an order and enjoy relentless assignment help service with us.