ACCT2013 Cost Management and Control Systems is an undergraduate course in Australia. The purpose of this course is to make students aware of the cost management environment. It also enables students to apply the basic principles of cost management.
The subject plays an important role in making students to efficiently utilise the existing resources. Realising this, we at Sample Assignment are here to guide students on various concepts that revolve around Cost Management and Control Systems, such as –
- Cost accounting,
- Material and labour,
- Activity based accounting marginal costing and many others.
How Experts Aid Students with ACCT2013 Sample?
To let you know, how the experts approach these kinds of ACCT2013 Cost Management and Control Systems assignments, here is a free ACCT2013 sample that the experts had written for the reference of students.
- Firstly, the experts do an in-depth research about the basic terms involved in accounting and how they impact decision making in an organisation. As decision making is a vital part in accounting, they elaborate on the aspects that would lead to positive decision making in the concerned firm.
- Thereon, the ACCT2013 assignment help experts analyse, interpret and evaluate the given financial data in the question file. Based on the accounting information they infer such as the accounting equation, transaction analysis and others, they give their recommendations for planning, controlling and making decisions for the organisation.
- In the end, they relate their recommendations to the present scenario of the national manager who is in charge of small business loans in Melbourne. Based on the inferred data, they conclude by finding out whether the firm is efficient enough to payback the loan which you would lend the firm. Thereafter, they advise the manager for improvement on the limitations of the financial statement analysis.
Various Techniques of Costing
Basically, any management would use the following techniques of costing for making managerial decisions in the firm. Our ACCT2013 Cost Management and Control Systems assignment help by management assignment help experts are here to guide on each of them.
Conventional (or historical) Costing
In this, costs are determined after they have incurred. Thus, the cost of any product can only be calculated after it has been produced. However, our ACCT2013 experts believe that this technique can determine the cost if a product, however, you would not be able to exercise any control over the cost of the product.
Preparing a fixed standard cost and then applying this to measure the costs that have varied is done using this costing technique. The difference between actual cost and the pre-determined cost is known as the variance. Thus our experts help to find out accurate variances so that you can take necessary steps based on that value.
Ascertaining some marginal costs is done using this costing technique. This is done by finding the difference between fixed and variable costs. After this, the difference between the effect on profit of the changed volume and the found value is recorded. This costing technique comes with a lot of challenges for the students. Thus, we help them to find out accurate values.
This is a technique under which firms use standardized methods for cost accounting. This technique is especially beneficial for drawing out comparisons between the performances of different firms.
Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
ABC is a costing technique where the resource costs of any particular firm are assigned through the activities of the products and services. According to ACCT2013 Cost Management and Control Systems assignment help experts, there are certain principles used under this technique, which are:
- To focus on the overall cost which is used to produce any product or service
- To support the products and services that suit ABC.
This was just a brief discussion on ACCT2013 Cost Management and Control Systems and the various costing techniques that are used for making managerial decisions in any firm. For a more detailed guidance on this subject, feel free to contact the online assignment help experts at Sample Assignment.
If you want to know about Why Should You Get Help From Management Experts check out here.