In project management, students are given various kinds of assignments. BSBPMG522 is a unit that enhances a student’s knowledge of working on a single large project that has smaller sections. Scholars who are studying this unit need to master all the skills needed to develop a plan, administer it, check the progress of the plan, finalise it, and finally review it. Knowing these techniques is essential to draft projects accurately.
The undertaken project is a comprehensive unit that is designed for aspiring project managers around the globe. In the past, several students have brought such assignments to us for guidance. Our experts have helped them understand the concepts of quality standards, timelines, and budgetary limits. Today, we will discuss how our experts can equip you with high-quality assignment solutions.
Different types of assignments that are part of the BSBPMG522 unit
The field of project management is large and consists of various kinds of assignments. However, there are some specific projects that our experts have generally solved as part of this unit. In this write-up, we will be covering the approach our professionals take to write such assignments so that you can begin crafting the perfect assignment solutions yourself.
Assignment Task 1: Define the project and develop a suitable plan
The first assessment in this unit is generally placed in a workplace scenario where you have to study the situation thoroughly and then determine the scope of the project. Your task is to prepare the appropriate planning documentation and then discussing it with your operations, general manager. To write brilliant BSBPMG522 undertake project work assessment answers, you should carry out the following steps:
- The first step is studying the policies and procedures thoroughly and gaining a good amount of knowledge of the situation that has been given to you.
- After this, you need to find the scope of the project, and accordingly develop a suitable initiation and extent of the project document for your assessor.
- Next, you need to get hold of all the details of your project stakeholders and prepare plans that will help your stakeholders communicate their ideas to you and vice versa.
- Then, you need to use the appropriate project management tools to draft the project plans.
- Finally, you will need a risk management plan for the entire project, along with a budget, and discuss it with the other team members to get feedback.
Assignment 2: Administering the project
The next task in this unit is to focus on monitoring and administering the steps that have been carried out in the first part.
- To monitor the project properly, you will need to pay attention to the record-keeping system that will be used in this scenario. This will help you determine the personal need for support and divide the job responsibilities among all the employees of the organisation.
- You will need to keep the budgetary constraints and the timeline of the project in mind while developing the project deliverables.
- Our project management assignment help experts have written many assignments for students studying this unit. They always point out that is important to consider the important concepts like codes of practice, anti-discrimination legislation, ethical principles, privacy laws and environmental issues when monitoring the project.
- The final step of this task is preparing the risk management plan and deciding upon the responsibilities and roles of the employees. You can present this information in a table.
Assignment Task 3- Finalising and Reviewing the Project
Based on the first and second task, you will use the workplace scenario to draw consultations with the team and accordingly complete the rest of the steps of the assignment. You will have to record the finances and subsequently reassign the job roles to the staff members. Additionally, you should also consider the project outcomes to complete your task of documenting the sign-off you had gotten when presenting the extent and scope of the plan and the project. To do this:
- First, compare the actual amount spent with the budget that you had created. After which you can produce a budget variation report.
- Then, you will need to draft a handover report for the project sponsors.
- At this point, our BSBPMG522 assignment help experts will tell you to start reviewing all the outcomes of the project and compare it with the objectives (budgetary performance) you had in mind. Also, remember that you have to mention the project management tools that were used when elaborating upon your findings of the project.
- The final step is to draft a post-project review report that will be presented to the stakeholders.
This will bring an end to all the three assessments that are a part of the BSBPMG522 undertake project work unit. In the last several years, it has been our goal to revolutionise the way assignments are written. Thus, we do not believe in leaving any stone unturned when we provide you with assistance with your assignments.
Even though we have tried to include all the essential elements here today, there are several other concepts associated with this field that may need a deeper understanding.
Thus, if you are looking for someone to guide you on those, or need some more BSBPMG522 answers, then you can bring your doubts to us, and we will present you with comprehensive assessment solutions in just a few hours. All the very best!