Whenever we talk about economics, we mainly refer to the market place. As we all know, microeconomics is that branch of economics which concerns itself with the choices made at an individual level, for instance, the individual decisions that consumers and organisations make while analysing the costs and resources.
ECON111 Microeconomics Principles is a TAFE course in Australia which discusses the reasons for our economics decisions and how that affects the economy. The course gives students an understanding of various principles that revolve around microeconomics. Realising this, the experts at Sample Assignment are here to guide you with ECON111 Microeconomics Principles assessments.
How Our ECON111 Microeconomics Principles Assessment Experts Aid Students?
To let you know the approach that our ECON111 assignment experts have used in dealing with such complex Microeconomics Principles Assessment and completed some really good ones, here is a free sample that our experts have worked on.
So, this is an ECON111 Answer sample that our assignment help experts have written for the reference purpose of students. This is how our experts approach such microeconomics assignment.
- Firstly, our experts carry out an extensive research about the problem as depicted in the question file. For instance, in this question, Napster is the problem. Thus, they read more about this, in order to have a possess for the assessment.
- Thereafter, they study the given solutions to the problems. For instance, Spotify and Apple music are the possible solutions in this situation. These are the solutions which can stop P2P file sharing.
- After this, they make use of appropriate economic theories and ethical instruments, as they talk about block chain
- Thereon, they draw a comparative study on the effect which these solutions have on producer surplus and consumer surplus. They make use of various demand supply graphs and provide evidence for their arguments.
- In the end, they approach all the given questions based on the analysis of consumer and producer surplus in the music industry when market failure comes into the scene.
Units Under ECON111 Microeconomics Principles Course
There are seven units under this TAFE course and our economics assignment help experts are efficient enough to furnish you with expert guidance on each of the following aspects of economics. The units are:
What is economics? (Introduction)
- Our assignment help experts feel that before diving into the principles of microeconomics, it isimportant yourself with some major ideas around which the subject of economics revolves around.
- Under this unit, our panel of experts guide students with various concepts of economics as well as some economic models, in addition to this, we also help students with the assumptions that are associated with those different economic models.
Supply and demand
- Under this unit, we guide students on the ceteris paribus assumption.
- This assumption is crucial for forming correlations among several economic variables.
- Moreover, students also face problems with supply and demand models. Students are also taught about the resulting market equilibrium.
Markets and Individual Maximizing Behaviour
- This unit basically acquaints students on how markets increase the total welfare. This is done using concepts like consumer and producer surplus.
- Our ECON111 Microeconomics Principles assessment experts also guide students on important concepts like marginal costs andothers.
- Under this unit, the main focus is on the individual consumer as well as the traits that compel them to spend.
- Students generally come to us for guidance on consumer experiences utility and we efficiently guide them.
- Generally, a producer is considered to be the most imperative agents of economics. This is because he is responsible to create the output.
- Under this unit, students consult our assignment help experts for guidance on the relationship between the quantity of input and output.
- The concept of perfect competition is introduced under this unit. Also, the monopoly model is considered to be vital in this unit.
- We help students to understand imperfect competition as well as the two models: monopolistic competition and oligopoly.
- Here, we guide help students to find out how organisations decide the usage of their resources, which depend on many economic factors.
This was a brief description of the units under this TAFE course. However, our assignment help experts at Sample Assignment are available at your services for guiding you with every aspect of ECON111 Microeconomics Principles assessments. So, what are you waiting for?