CNA342 is a health science unit which is being studied by a lot of Australian students nowadays. It enlightens students with the fundamental concepts revolving around providing care to children, youth as well as their family members in Australia. This is done by exploring various perspectives, including epidemiological, political, socio-cultural and others.
CNA342 Child, Youth and Family Care assessments enable students to study the impact which social and personal values have on our approach with children. Realising this, the nursing assignment help experts at Sample Assignment provide expert guidance on every aspect related to this unit.
How Nursing Experts Aid Students with CNA342 Child, Youth and Family Care Sample?
To be able to communicate information about various concepts related to this unit in a smoother way here is a free CNA342 assignment sample that the experts had written for the reference purpose of students. With this, even you can write such assignments on your own. If you still feel confused, you can simply hand over the task to a nursing assignment help expert.
To be able to do this CNA342 assignment, you need to be aware of some of the concepts or at least have a basic idea about them. This is how nursing assignment help experts approach these kinds of assignments:
- In part 1, the experts choose any of the given situations and carefully critically analyse the information given about Child, Youth and Family Care. Applying different paradigms of nursing on the given scenario, then the experts find relevant information. Thereafter, they recognise the problems and try to find solutions for it.
- After analysing the problems in part 1, the nursing assignment help experts now establish goals for providing suitable care. They elaborate on different strategies that they would take for communicating with the infant, or for building a healthy relationship with the family members.
- Thereafter, they support this rationale by substantiating examples based on concepts like interpersonal communication, child rights, cultural safety and developmental theories.
- Then, CNA342 Child, Youth and Family Care assignment experts draw a parallel between these concepts and relevant literature related to these concepts. After this, they draw out their plan of action and mention the interventions which they would take in order to cater to the problem.
- In the end, the experts evaluate the overall effectiveness of the care provided.
Assessments Under CNA342 Child, Youth and Family Care Unit
Having a weightage of 12.5 credit points, this unit comprises of many assessments that a student needs to overcome. In order to become an efficient health practitioner, a student needs to gain a command over both practical as well as the theoretical skills in the unit. While you can focus on the practical skills, our CNA342 assignment help experts can cater to the theoretical ones for you. The assessments which this unit covers are:
- Online quizzes, which has a weightage of 30%
- Written report (clinical scenario- 1500 words), which has a weightage of 40%
- Clinical scenario- health promotion, which has a weightage of 30% and is divided into two parts (Part A: group presentation (15%) and Part B: written report-1000 words (15%))
While you can focus on your group presentations, you can consult our CNA342experts for assistance in the written reports, a sample of which has already been explained above.
Requisites for CNA342 Child, Youth and Family Care Unit
Basically, students need to gain a command over the following concepts, which are considered to be the main requisites for this unit.
Interpersonal Communication Skills
In order to be an efficient health practitioner and deal with infant, children or youth, communicating is really essential. So, our experts would guide you on the ways to improve your communication skills.
Clinical Reasoning and Judgement
This is that vital paradigm which enables a practitioner to provide effective care. Thus, the CNA342 assignment help experts guide students on these medical paradigms.
Principles of Primary Health and Care
There are certain principles which every health practitioner needs to abide by and our experts can make you thorough with those principles.
This was just a brief discussion on CNA342 Child, Youth and Family Care. For a more detailed discussion or expert guidance, feel free to contact the nursing assignment help experts at Sample Assignment, anytime in the day!
If You want to Know About Clinical Reasoning cycle check out the link.