Somehow, family tensions often increase when it’s time to get apply to various colleges. Students hate writing essays or rather can’t seem to write one properly. This is when the essay writing help services phones start to ring. They love to write, especially when it comes to first person essays, which simply means that they are the go to people when students really need help.
There are a few secrets on how to write an essay for college applications.
- Write the perfect angel essay. It is an essay about the person you want to be, the idol your parents would want you to be and the person you think the college admission officer wants you to be. The idol is amazing and unbelievable. So, the essay will basically say, “I am so happy with myself and here’s how…” Make it so extreme that when read out loud, it sounds laughable, nauseating or both.
- Start by conducting interviews. Take a piece of paper and start interviewing people you’ve known for a long time. Question them about you. Ask them questions like how they remember you as a kid. Make notes and if there is something that you like, out a star against it. Then, interview yourself. Put a star against all the questions or answers you like.
- Be honest with yourself. This is your area. It is the only area you need in the process and for life. When you choose topics and examples to write about, look for stories that give you energy.
- Rewrite the essay several times. Read the essay aloud several times to yourself and to your friends. Ask them what it sounds like. Whatever sounds right to you, circle them and the ones that don’t sound right, rewrite them till they sound okay to the ears.
- One last thing. Keep control of the keyword. It is always best to use your own words. You are supposed to sound like your own age and not like a 50 year old.
These are some of the secrets or guidelines to writing the perfect essay for your college application.